Marriage is a way of life made holy by God in which husband and wife are united with one another body and soul. It enriches society and strengthens community.
You can get married at Holy Trinity by fulfilling one of the following legal requirements:
• If one or both of you live in the parish
• If one or both of you has been regular worshippers at Holy Trinity for at least six months and are on the church’s Electoral Roll*.
• If one or both of you were baptised or confirmed at Holy Trinity.
• If your parents or grandparents were married at Holy Trinity.
* The Electoral Roll is our membership list, made up of those who worship here regularly. People can join the Electoral Roll once they have attended Holy Trinity regularly for six months and if they intend to continue doing so.
Prayer and Dedication After Civil Marriage
If you have chosen to have a civil ceremony, it is still possible for you to have a service of blessing subsequently at Holy Trinity.
Prayer following a Civil Partnership or Same-Sex Marriage
The clergy of Holy Trinity welcome invitations from couples who have entered a Civil Partnership or a Same-Sex Marriage who would value prayers for their relationship.
Marriage after divorce
If you have been married before it may still be possible for you to be married again at Holy Trinity.
In all these cases, please contact Sophie Wilson, Parish Administrator on 020 7730 7270 or e-mail: email@example.com for more details and to arrange to speak to one of the clergy.
You can find out which is your local parish church at A Church Near You.